Thursday, October 28, 2010

And shared with piano


Zhao monthly to the piano teacher I Museum (Zhao Jiazhen Guqin Culture Center) once, scheduled check the world, Qin and the nearest I, it can at any moment, talking to me. tweedle, let me re-experience the dynamism of life, color and charm hh I belong to the qin, not part of this heavy world. .Zhao teacher personally presided over the Gathering. I do first half-hour speech Guqin, and shared with piano, Cheonggeum feel. the performance began. just Herve leger Dress sale piano near Mr. Dong Wei, Miss He Jing, Mr. Liu Qian, Mr. Gao Zheng who is playing some of the traditional track, christian louboutin and then, Zhao teacher and I were performed in five melodies, the entire Gathering played a total of 14 melodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment